register
Getamped skin seller
Getamped Forum VIP
View: 2623|Reply: 3

Greetings from a newbie

[Copy link]
Post time 2014-7-19 23:41:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Last edited by Moonless on 2014-7-19 23:47

This site is certainly interesting. Seems to have lots of activity. I am just not familiar with the sharing system on the ga2 skin forum section. So I guess gold is money here? or is RC money o.o

Anyway, thats just me complaining. Hi! My name is Moonless Skin Tutor and Visionary. I heard this site was one of the biggest sites for ga and ga2 skins, so I would like to see what all the fuss is about. If I'm feeling nice, I may share some skins here, but first... I need to lurk around more and learn the mechanics. Site looks well made too! Props to whomever is hosting this.

Now. to break the ice. The forum said we can say anything soo....

I make YT videos about skin tutorials, aspiring skinners pls feel free to join in the Moon2Go ride. I am encouraging ppl to discuss skins and discuss the tricks so we all can make better skins. Watch the videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Moon2Go

And to show that I have experience making skins, some of my works are on display in my blog: withoutmoon.tumblr.com

[I just realised that this post is in the wrong section... it should be in Getamped2 Chat... not sure how to delete/ move threads so i'll leave it at that] I hope moderators can help this newbie @.@

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-7-21 07:58:36 | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-7-21 18:56:47 | Show all posts
????

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-7-22 19:37:13 | Show all posts
Lol moon,wtf you doing here :v
and don't worry everything is cool it's not hard to post anything c:
you'll learn soon

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

小黑屋|Archiver|Getamped Forum

2024-4-19 00:55 GMT , Processed in 0.036762 second(s), 16 queries .