22 Hours
Reg time
2016-5-31
Last login
2019-2-2
Post time: 2019-1-26 16:47:31
|Show all posts
Edited by Runique at 2019-1-27 17:02

Many years have passed (4 or 3 and a half, I do not know too personally) [and after leaving the following reasons: Hacking, Cheating, Inactive staff, no update (except for the Taiwan server {Chinese}) barbant events, lack of tournament without forgotten the bugs then lag.] (PS: his bastards cybershit we let fall, then their mmo without forgetting.) But in short, I returned to the game for a part time then I made this skin (I did not have enough motivation to make the texture of the hair, but I post it on skin55 so that you do away with what you want [customization and etc] after, I do not know what I would do is I stay a little longer on the game (or I continue to play different games [Closers, Elsword, Kritika, SoulWorker and more] everything will depend on what happens.
I hope you enjoy this feminine skin, and I'll tell you soon or later (or not) (if dosen't want the ex skin file, i input the sp file)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Skin EX.skin2 (53.81 KB, Download skin, Price: 6 Gold Coin) New Skin .skin2 (53.81 KB, Download skin, Price: 9 Gold Coin)

Enjoy.png
"I have any Dream, and any future"

Discord : Unit Bringer Crew/Reikei#9097

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Getamped Forum |网站地图

2019-2-16 11:16 GMT , Processed in 0.030447 sec., 17 queries